The small and agile HydroHeater backup heat unit arrives quickly and handily pulled by a van. At best, connecting and preparing for use take only fifteen minutes. HydroHeater does not require continuous monitoring by an operator, but can be left alone to produce energy. The rental period of the equipment varies from one day to several months.
• Can be connected to mains electricity
• Integrated electric engine-generator
• Oil-heated boiler of 103 kW
• Unmanned (no need for continuous operator attendance)
• GSM control, SMS alert in case of malfunction